Are you a contractor or freelancer? Talk to us
Being a contractor or freelancer often means you are dong everything in your business from your accounts to sales to receptionist! Why not offload what you can so you spend time doing exactly what you’re good at?
One of our speciality areas is working with freelancers and contractors. It’s something we are well versed in and understand inside out.
Let us take care of your bookkeeping and finances. We understand technology, the ins and outs of Making Tax Digital – but most of all we know how to maximise your systems so everything is simple, automated and easy.
We will help you:
- Keep on top of your tax responsibilities – you won’t pay extra for tax planning with us
- Have real-time information about your financial position at any time. No more waiting to find out how much your corporation or VAT tax bill is going to be
- Register your expenses quickly and efficiently (without you even making a keystroke!)
- Take the hard work out of your bookkeeping and automate the vast majority of it, or let us take the strain
- enjoy the best software for your accounts, e.g. Freeagent or Xero, so you can invoice your clients directly and even track your time, project costs and expenses that you need to recharge to the client
For established contractors who want real-time access to their finances and business affairs at the click of a button.
From £185 + VAT per month
- Dedicated accountant
- Freeagent software
- Book-keeping for you (excluding sales)
- Dividend planning quarterly
- Statutory accounts for Companies House & HMRC
- Company tax return (CT600)
- Personal tax return
- Director payroll
- Quick queries by phone and email
- Annual compliance statement
For first time freelancers or contractors who want peace of mind with their IR35 status and to get their financial affairs organised and available at the click of a button
From £220 + VAT per month
In addition to ‘Contractor Basic’ you will receive:
- Your limited company set up
- Software training