Contractor and freelancer services
Would you like to take the hassle out of your bookkeeping and finances? Are you looking for an accountant who *gets* technology and has been working in the cloud since its infancy?
You’ve come to the right place. We will help you:
- Keep on top of your tax responsibilities – you wouldn’t pay extra for tax planning with us
- Have real-time information about your financial position regardless of where you are in the world. No more waiting to find out how much your corporation or VAT tax bill is going to be.
- Register your expenses quickly and efficiently (sometimes without you even touching a button)
- Take the hard work out of your bookkeeping and automate the vast majority of it, or let us take the strain.
- Provide you with the best software for your accounts, e.g. Freeagent or Xero, so you can invoice your clients directly and even track your time, project costs and expenses that you need to recharge to the client
Unsure? We’re here to help!
For established contractors who want real time access to their finances and business affairs at the client of a button.
From £185 + VAT pm
- Dedicated contractor accountant
- Freeagent software
- Book-keeping for you (excluding sales)
- Dividend planning quarterly
- Statutory accounts for Companies House & HMRC
- Company tax return (CT600)
- Personal tax return
- Director payroll
- Quick queries by phone & email
- Annual compliance statement
For first time freelancers or contractors who want peace of mind with their IR35 status and to get their financial affairs organised and available at the click of a button
From £220 + Vat PM
In addition to the above you will receive
- Your limited company set up
- Training of the software